Welcome to our Aquatics Center, we can't wait to have you here. We have adjusted our operations and have the following COVID-19 restrictions in place:
- Membership sales may be limited in number.
- Pool usage may be canceled, suspended and/or modified if community COVID positivity rates increase.
- Each patron must present their UCM ID or Aquatics Center Membership prior to entry.
Summer Facility Hours
Monday 7-10:30am, 4:30-7:30pm
Students are required to purchase a membership to access this facility.
Memberships may be purchased at Gallo Recreation & Wellness Center, Aquatics Center during hours of operation or online.
- Locker Rooms are available for use. Day use lockers are available, but must be emptied each day.
- Upon arrival to the Aquatics Center, please present your CatCard or Membership card for scanning at the ticket office next to the Aquatics Center Entrance. We are a touchless facility, so please have your barcode ready to be scanned. If your CatCard does not have a barcode on it, don't worry, please use the MobileID for your CatCard. Once you have logged in to the MobileID, please select the Gym to display your barcode.
- Please use the provided showers prior to entering the facility. .
- Upon leaving the pool, it is recommended to shower.