Welcome to our Aquatics Center, we can't wait to have you here. We have adjusted our operations and have the following COVID-19 restrictions in place:
- Reservations are required to use the facility. Walk-ups will not be allowed entry.
- A reservation allows a participant to swim for up to one hour. You may swim up to 2 times per day.
- Membership sales may be limited in number.
- Pool usage and reservation blocks may be canceled, suspended and/or modified if community COVID positivity rates increase.
- Capacity is limited to 16 swimmers at one time
- Each patron must present their UCM ID or Aquatics Center Membership prior to entry.
- Each patron must present their UCM Daily Health Screen or answer screening questions prior to entry.
- Face coverings are required while on the pool deck.
- Restrooms will be available but locker rooms are not available
Facility Hours beginning May 17
Monday - Friday
Students, Faculty, Staff & Affiliates - 7:15-8:15am | 8:30-9:30am
Community - 6-7am
Aquatcis Center will be closed May 31, July 5.
Students not enrolled in classes for the summer semester are required to purchase a membership to make reservations.
Please see the section below for helpful information based on your status with the University:
- Please come to the pool prepared to swim, there are not locker rooms available for changing at this time.
- Upon arrival to the Aquatics Center, please present your CatCard or Membership card for scanning at the ticket office next to the Aquatics Center Entrance. We are a touchless facility, so please have your barcode ready to be scanned. If your CatCard does not have a barcode on it, don't worry, please use the MobilID for your CatCard. Once you have logged in to the MobilID, please select the Gym to display your barcode.
- Please be preared to show your UCM Daily Health Screen to gain entry to the facility. If you do not have the UCM Daily Health Screen or did not complete it, our staff will ask you a few questions and take your temperature prior to entry.
- Each member will be assigned a lane for their reservation. Please use your assigned lane in the pool and store your items in the designated area for your lane. If you need accommodation, please inform a guard upon arrival on the pool deck.
- Please use the provided showers prior to entering the facility.
- Please follow all directional signs.
- A face covering is required to be worn until the member is prepared to enter the water. Upon leaving the water, the member is asked to put on their face covering.
- Upon leaving the pool, it is recommended to shower.