Skip to content Skip to navigation
Ramping up to fall semester: Learn how to do your part as we return to campus, and get the latest COVID-19 updates.Campus ReadyCOVID-19 Updates

Who Can Play

All currently registered students at UC Merced are eligible to participate in intramural sports. It does not matter if you are a graduate, transfer student or undergraduate, you can play! Just bring your CatCard to your games to show the intramural staff you are a student.

Faculty and staff members can play, too, if they are members of the Campus Recreation program.

If you are interested in participating in intramural sports but are not on a team please visit our IMLeagues page to collaborate with other free agents and team captains to fill and create teams.